Save a Life
We can always use help! Join other animal lovers in saving lives by filling out the form found below, and feel free to add your own category if you don’t see what you would like to do to help.
- Pet chauffeurs and chaperones for veterinary appointments
- Taking pictures of dogs & cats in shelters
- Administrative help with paperwork and contacting rescues/shelters/volunteers
- Writing thank you notes
- Hosting your own fundraising event
- Transport coordinators
- Foster coordinators
- Spay/Neuter program coordinator
- Grooming dogs
- Vet checks (must be a licensed veterinarian to administer)
Ages 12 – 18 must have consent from a guardian or a guardian present to volunteer. Those under the age of 12 are not permitted to serve as volunteers directly with the animals, but can serve through a variety of school and at home activities that support the animals in our care. For ideas please click here.
I want to be a VOLUNTEER!
Please complete the form below: